Table of Contents
Best Power Bank Under Rs 1000 In India 2019 – 2020
So which is the Best Power Bank Under Rs 1000 In India 2019 – 2020 well this question always click in our mind when we go to buy Power Bank, Thre are many questions like:
- Which power bank is best in India?
- Which is best company for power bank?
- Which is the best power bank in India 2019?
- How do I choose a good power bank?
- Which power bank is best for mobile?
best power bank under 1000 in India 2019
So we will cover up all these questions in our article and our motive to write this article is to save time and money of our viewers, So let start with the Best Power Bank Under Rs 1000 In India 2019 – 2020.
Mi Power Bank | 10000 Mah | Price:₹ 899.00 |
I personally use Mi power bank of 10000 Mah I really feels that it is the best power bank under 1000 fast charging.
I have been using this power bank almost a year and believe me I have not got any issues till now.
best power bank under 1000 quora
Let’s talk about the specification of Mi Power Bank.
- It comes with 10000 Mah Li-Polymer battery.
- It has an ability to charge Redmi Go – 2 times, Redmi K20 – 1.4 times, iPhone 8 – 3.5 times & iPad Mini – 1 time
- 18 W of fast charging.
- It comes with a premium aluminum case.
- Dual USB charging.
- You can charge your Power Bank as well as your mobile phone also.
- You can also charge any gadget not only mobile phones as it is a universal charger.
Buy Mi Power Bank With 10000 Mah
Ambrane Power Bank | 10000 Mah | Price:₹ 699.00 |
Ambrane Pvt ltd. is an Indian based company which is founded in 2012, Ambrane usually makes Powerbanks, Earphones, Headphones, Speakers, USB Cables, and Mobile Chargers.
Ambrane is continuously working to make their products better.
best power bank under 1000 fast charging
Let’s have a look at the specification of Ambrane Power Bank.
- It is equipped with 10000 Mah Polymer Battery.
- Dual USB output you can charge two devices at the same time.
- It is compatible with all types of smartphones, tablets, Bluetooth speakers and other USB port devices.
- Company is providing six months of warranty with the product.
Buy Ambrane Power Bank | 10000 Mah |
Syska Power Bank | 10000 Mah | Price:₹ 849.00 |
Syska is founded in 1989 by SSK group which is ( Shree Sant Kripa Appliances Pvt. Ltd.).
Syska started its production with Syska Led Bulbs on 2012 and then they moved towards Syska Accessories.
In 1989 Syska was a distributor of Tv’s, VCR and T-series audio cassettes. In 2002 they became the distributor of Samsung appliances.
best power bank under 1000 2019
Syska Power Bank Specification.
- It comes with 10000 Mah lithium-polymer battery.
- Dual USB output one is micro USB and other is C-port.
- Battery Indicator indicates the battery level.
- 6 months of warranty.
- weight is around 191gm.
Buy Syska Power Bank | 10000 Mah |
Lenovo Power Bank | 10400 Mah | Price:₹ 699.00 |
Lenovo was founded in 1984 in Hong Kong, and the Lenovo brand came into existence in 2004.
best power bank under 1500
Today Lenovo is a very big company who almost holds 57000 of employees in its company.
Lenovo also acquires Motorola Mobility in July 2014.
Specification of Lenovo Power Bank.
- Dual USB output
- It is compatible with all smartphones.
- It can charge two devices at the same time.
- It has 10400 Mah Lithium-ion battery.
- You will get 1 year of warranty.
- Weight is almost 240gm.
Buy Lenovo Power Bank | 10400 Mah |
Micromax Power Bank | 10400 Mah | Price:₹ 699.00 |
Micromax is basically known for its mobile phones.
Micromax manufactures many electronic products like smartphones, Led Tv’s, sound systems and so on.
Let’s have a look at the specification of Micromax Power Bank.
- It comes with 10400 Mah lithium-ion battery.
- Fast Charging.
- Anti-slip surface.
- 6 months of warranty.
- Total weight 259gm.
- Micro-USB cable.
Buy Micromax Power Bank | 10400 Mah |
Note: for the latest updates on Best Power Bank Under 1000 stay tuned to our website and please subscribe for latest articles.
Hello readers, I am a blogger who loves writing articles based on tech, automotive and recent trends. I hope you like my blog please do connect with me on my social profiles